Do not be fooled by these smiling faces, these two woke up (at the unfortunate hour of seven o'early) with their undies in a bunch, and stayed that way. Yes, a little time with the "potty putty" (putty in a toilet shaped jar that makes bathroon noises when you squish it) will put a smile on any boy's face for a moment or two. .JPG)
But after that novelty wore off, these two were CRAAAAAAAAAANKY! B headed off with his mom at 11 and pouted so hard at the grocery store that he fell asleep in the beanbag chair. And C had a few bowls of fresh shelled peas and bedded down for a nap until 4pm. Ahh, it was so nice to see my sweet little boy again this evening. All caught up from a week of too long days. He played with the neighbor boys while I ran to the store and Grammy joined us for dinner and a trip to Coldstone.
During dinner we were discussing going to do something after, like listening to music at the park.
C: I want to go listen to music at the park so I can play on the playground.
Me: There isn't a playground at the park that has music tonight.
C: Huh? Then why do they call it a park?
And a while later when discussing the neighbor boy having his birthday about a month after C's.
Me: I think his birthday is in November, so you're both about exactly the same age.
C: No, I'm 5 and 2 quarters and he's 5
Me: No, you're both 5 1/2.
C: Uh, uuh. I'm 2 quarters and 3 pennies and he's 2 quarters and 1 penny, I'm older cuz 3 is more than 1.
Now how can I argue with that?
No comments:
Post a Comment