10 years ago
Saturday, May 24, 2008
A Blog
I can't believe I'm doing this. It's bad enough that I can't seem to keep up with my pitiful scrapbooking (unless being within the last decade counts), the house is a mess, the lawn needs mowing and what do I think I should do. Hmm, how about start a blog. Normal people would at least get an internet connection in their home first, but if you know me in real life you know that I'm a pretty hardcore cheapskate. My nice friends use kind words like sensible and frugal, my real friends call it what it is. And they still love me anyway. I figure, since I'm not getting a craft room anytime soon, this may just be the only way I'll manage to keep track of all the little things I don't want to forget. Christian is hardly a little boy anymore, and I'm not as good about getting out the camera regularly anymore- I even gave up on printing photos some time ago because I'm so pathetically behind getting them into the scrapbook. So here's my new "mess free" idea for keeping track of the daily (okay- that's a bit ambitious, maybe weekly) moments worth remembering around here. If I can figure out how to just download photos from the camera to this blog I might even start taking more of them. Anything to keep life's clutter down to a manageable pile. Who knows, I might even spring for that fancy dial-up internet service. I should be getting more mileage out of that land-line phone my parents insist I have anyway. I can certainly tie that sucker up, my social life won't exactly suffer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment